This Policy document, It has been prepared for the purpose of making definitions regarding the processing of personal data obtained from cookies held during the use of the website (Site) with the address https://www.gpcunity.com/ operated by GPC PHARMA ECZA DEPOSU SAN. TİC. LTD. STİ. (Company) by users, members, visitors (data owner).
It covers personal data in all campuses and websites of the company.
Company employees and suppliers in contact with personal data are responsible.
The information below is published on the Company website.
About Cookie Clarification Text
As GPC PHARMA ECZA DEPOSU SAN. TİC. LTD. STİ. we use some technologies (cookies) such as cookies, pixels, gifs to improve your experience during your visits to our online channels. The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, especially the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (KVKK).
As a company, we can stop using the cookies we use on our site and mobile applications, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our site and mobile applications.
Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this clarification text at any time. All kinds of changes made on the current lighting text will become effective after being published on the site or in any public media. You can find the last update date at the beginning of the text.
For more detailed information about the processing of your personal data by the Company, we recommend that you read the LIGHTING TEXT ON THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA at the address “https://www.gpcunity.com kvkk”.
Which Cookies Are Used For Which Purposes?
• To perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the site. For example, logged in members do not need to enter passwords again when visiting different pages on the site.
• Analyzing the site and improving the performance of the site. For example, the integration of different servers on which the site works, determining the number of visitors to the site and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
• To increase the functionality of the site and to provide ease of use. For example, sharing to third-party social media channels through the Site, remembering the username information or search queries on the next visit of the visitor to the site.
• To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, displaying advertisements related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors. Making device-based targeting in our mobile applications. Conducting user-participated surveys with brand collaborations.
As a company, we process your personal data automatically, based on the legal reasons below, in accordance with Article 5 of the KVKK.
• With the explicit consent of the data owner,
• It is compulsory for the company to fulfill its legal obligations,
• Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
• Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Owner.
As a company, we may share your personal data within the scope of the clarification text with third parties, our subsidiaries, business partners and group companies, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation. We would like to point out that the parties to whom the data is transferred store your personal data in cloud infrastructure systems and ensure their security, and that confidentiality agreements are made with the parties.
Cookies Used on Our Site and Mobile Applications
Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our site and mobile applications. Both first-party cookies (placed by the site you visit) and third-party cookies (placed by servers other than the site you visit and our mobile applications) are used on our site and mobile applications.
1. Mandatory Cookies
These cookies are necessary to enable the user to navigate and use special parts of the site, such as accessing secure areas of a page. Important parts of the website cannot be used without these cookies.
2. Functionality and Preference Cookies
These cookies collect information about user behavior. All information is collected anonymously and functionality cookies cannot track the user’s activities on other websites. This information is used to compile reports for the development of the website. Functionality cookies may also include those that provide the service requested by the user.
3. Social Media Cookies
These cookies allow the collection of information about your use of social media. For example, cookies can be used to use the information of your social media accounts such as Facebook/Twitter to create personalized advertisements or to conduct market research.
4. Performance and Analytics Cookies
These cookies enable the website to save user preferences such as language settings, providing an enhanced, more personalized experience to the user.
5. Targeting or Advertising Cookies
These cookies are used to display advertisements tailored to the user and their interests. These cookies can also be used to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign that the user interacts with while visiting certain web pages and to allow communication with potential advertisers.
You have the opportunity to customize your preferences regarding cookies by changing the settings of your browser. For more information, you can visit the links in the table below:
What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
Data owners have the following rights within the scope of their personal data in accordance with the relevant articles of the KVKK;
• Learning the personal data processing status,
• If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring it to be processed disappear, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
If you submit your requests regarding your aforementioned rights to us through the methods available at https://www.gpcunity.com kvkk, your applications will be evaluated and finalized as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. Although it is essential that no fee is charged for the requests, if the process requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be requested. However, if the application is due to the Company’s fault, the fee charged is returned to the data owner.
The data owner undertakes that the information subject to the Clarification Text is complete, accurate and up-to-date, and that he/she will update them immediately if there is any change in this information. The Company will not have any responsibility if the data owner has not provided up-to-date information.
As the data owner, you accept that if you make a request that will result in the inability to use any of your personal data by the Company, you may not be able to fully benefit from the operation of the Site, and you declare that you will be responsible for all kinds of responsibility arising in this context.
5. RELATED DOCUMENTS
Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy
• Personal Data Inventory
It is shared with company employees, website visitors and related parties.